- Core concept of Elliott Wave Principle.
- Mode of Wave Development:
(A) Motive Wave
- Ending Diagonal
- Leading Diagonal
- Orthodox Tops and Bottom
(B) Corrective Wave
- The 5 Core Elliott Wave Pattern.
- Use of Fibonacci Retracement & Extension for Counter trend & Target measurement respectively.
Guideline of Wave Formation
- Depth of corrective waves
- Wave equality
- Charting the wave
- Throw over
- The “Right look”
- Support & Resistance and Gap interpretation.
- Summary of Rules and Guidelines for Waves Principle.
- The Importance of Trend, Pattern, Momentum & Candlestick
- When the best Time to “ Pull the Trigger”
- Relevant Indicator, such as MACD, RSI, Stochastic, EWO, Vegas Tunnel etc for confirmation of wave counting.
- Practical Application
Desk Ready Skills
- Know how the Professional Traders, Hedge Fund and Mutual Fund managers look at the markets.
- Deduce high probability and low risk trades by following the deductive approach for Day Trading, Swing Trading and Investment.
- Practical use of Fibonacci levels in taking trades and placing stop loss orders.
- Understand Elliott Wave Principles and use them for Short-term Trading and Investment.
- Have a clear understanding of market psychology.
General Investors who completed Fundamentals of Technical Analysis course and Advanced Training with us