Curriculum of the course
- What is Technical Analysis?
- Key Assumptions of Technical Analysis
- Why technical analysis works?
- Different types of Investment strategy
- Six basic tenets of Dow Theory
- Importance and standard interpretation of volume
- Bull or bear market formation under primary trend
- Indication of ending bull market
- Indication of ending bear market
- General Steps to Technical Evaluation
- Detecting Internal Market Strength
- Identification of trends
- Confirmation of trends
- Subjective chart pattern
- Candlestick Chart pattern
- Trading strategy using GAPs
- Fibonacci Trading Strategies
- Elliott Wave Principle
Desk Ready Skills
- Understand trends, different types charts and how to use those in trading.
- Utilize different classic patterns and technical indicators to earn profit.
- Discussion on assumptions of technical analysis, trends, trend-lines, charts and gap analysis.
- Discussions on usage of most popular technical indicators